Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Winner of the blog candy





47
Honeybearz Designs said...

I just finished day one of the blog hop and loved all the projects and wonderful ideas. I was VERY impressed with what I saw for projects from your design team you should be very proud of them they did great. I just love the candle holder you made and the video is awesome for it very easy to follow.The advent calendar turned out amazing. I love the snowmen you have next to it also but of course I am partial to snowmen. I can't wait to see all the wonderful projects for day 2. Now what file do I like the best from SBD.....hmmmm that isn't easy but I would have to say the file I like the most right now is Love grows in every season. (Them snowmen again got me) Thanks so much for having this blog hop it has been a lot of fun.
Lisa
http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
honeybearz2007@gmail.com

Congrats!!! Email me your snail mail

No comments:

Post a Comment